Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to BAPI error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

iam getting following error in file to bapi scenario.plz help me

2007-11-02 17:21:20 Success RFC adapter received a synchronous message. Attempting to send sRFC for BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1

2007-11-02 17:21:21 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: failed to parse BAPI response due to: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.util.bapi.BapiException: Parameter RETURN has type "BAPIRETURN1" which is unknown.

2007-11-02 17:21:21 Error The message status set to NDLV.

2007-11-02 17:21:21 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: failed to parse BAPI response due to: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.util.bapi.BapiException: Parameter RETURN has type "BAPIRETURN1" which is unknown..

T & G

viju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check the BAPI without executing the scenario...

Go to SE 37 ...select your bapi and provide the values..and execute the scenario....

<b>Are you sure that you are providing correct data...?</b>

Regards,

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vijender,

Check the response of ur bapi call and see tat it is returning correct parameters..

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

prasanthi

i cant get u.

plz tell me the steps.

thanks

viju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sriramoju,

I think the BAPI is giving exception while returining the response. So please check that. Go the SE37 and execute the BAPI with the same input what you are passing it through XI and see whether it gives the response correctly or not?

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijendra

check this forum discussion

regards

Ramesh P