cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XmlMarshalException on using XI generated Webservice with WebDynpro

0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a problem creating a WebDynpro application using a WebService model created by XI.

When executing the service:

public void onActionGO(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )

{

//@@begin onActionGO(ServerEvent)

try {

wdContext.currentRequest_MI_BESCHAFFUNG_MI_BESCHAFFUNGElement().modelObject().execute();

wdThis.wdFirePlugToMIBeschaffungResultView();

}

catch (Exception e) {

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportException( e.getLocalizedMessage(), false );

}

//@@end

}

I get the following error message:

Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlMarshalException: XML Serialization Error. Property [DATA] of class [de.gisa.mibeschaffung.model.proxies.types.RFC_READ_TABLE] must exist and can not be null. This is required by schema description.

The classes generated by the WSDL import are prefixed by ComplexType. So could this be the culprit here? Also the generated classes are in the de.gisa.mibeschaffung package not in the de.gisa.mibeschaffung.model.proxies.types package.

I appreciate your input!

regards

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think complex types are not accepted so you have to convert the inputs to the webservice and send if you are using any complex types(serialize and send).

Try it out and let me know the status.

Regards,

Sirisha.R.S

0 Kudos

How do you suggest converting those inputs?

Using a Netweaver Developer Studio generated model (from a

WSDL description in turn generated by XI) should shield one from the actual programming tasks required to do that.

Am i mistaken about that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you sure that complex types are not accepted by webdynpro? How do you know this?

How can I convert the the inputs to the webservice? Thank you!

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out Parag jain reply to this message:

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

search this forum .. for XmlUnMarshal exception.. i think complex object s are not allowed !

Regards

Bharathwaj

0 Kudos

Thanks. The other occurences are only questions too.

No solution unfortunately.

regards

Dirk