cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quotation CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to create quotation from service order, but the components from service order are not brought while creating quotation with DP80.

Message is "Expenditures without material assignment are automatically deleted".

Any idea?

Thanks!

Arthur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I've come across this problem using DP90 and I had to make sure all the confirmations were done, then I was able to.

Give that a try, please reward if helpful

Regards

Aaon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaon,

This is about DP80, if there is a released and confirmed service order you can no longer to create a quotation but Debit Memo with DP90.

Anyone knows about it?

Many thanks!

Arthur

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't matter if the order is confirmed, you can still create a Quotation...

As for the problem you're referring to is it possible that the DIP Profile in ODP1 does not include stock in material determination?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michail,

Could you be more specific?

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends on how you've configured ODP1. Go to Profile>Usage> Quotation creation and sales pricing>Material determination.

In that section you need to specify one line for your materials with the following settings: Material/service needs to be blank, X transfer Costs and Quantity, Material Direct needs to be selected.

Then under criteria you need to specify the Cost Element (or whatever else you're using for material determination) where the cost of the componenets flows to.

I hope I'm not sdaying something you already know...