cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM2.0 - Buttons description is in German language need conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 buttons are in German and need changing.

Atul have you got those notes on what to do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Note 995221 - BBPSC01:Missing translation for 'Add to Shopping cart'button

<u>Try OSS Note 877076</u>

<u>OSS Note 995221</u>

<b>See the foll threads for the translation details:</b>

<i>Some details from these threads:</i>

The translation can be performed in SOTR_EDIT, also in SE63 directly, CCM 2.0 SP7 was delivered with incomplete translations and as this does not fall under the CCM area of ownership it cannot be corrected by any CCM note only manually till now.

Some tips - the texts in SOTR_EDIT are CASE SENSITIVE, so ensure you search for 'Neue Suche' and 'Liste durchsuchen' (corresponds to 'New Search' and 'Search List' respectively)

<b>Transaction - SOTR_EDIT</b> is quite straightforward for use, create a new translation in package /CCM/COMMON_ACCESS and save to a transport, once this is done you should run command /$otr to refresh the OTR buffer

The translated texts should then be available in the CSE, if not, perform the translations also in SE63 for OTR short texts.See this link for some related details ->

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the notes I'll award you some points.

I have a problem though. When I search for the buttons in SOTR_EDIT they are not found. I know that they are there and in German when I try and search the catalog.

If I jump to the next stage SE63 and enter what is in your notes using copy and past it lets me change the New Search button to English. The problem I have is that because I cannot find the Search List button I do not have the Concept number for the button so can't edit it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul I've managed to sort it out.

Found the concept for 'Search List'

1A80A47629F8554CB82A2F4CD9F4207B

Message was edited by:

Chris Soden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sent the required details at your email id. )

Regards

- Atul