cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Planning: Data not changeable in inpit-ready query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a planning scenario with a multi-provider and an input-ready query. This multi-provider contains a standard infocube and an aggregation level. In my query I want to change data of keyfigure "Sales". I could see values of these keyfigure but I can not change them. Everytime I get following message: "KeyFigure 'Sales' does not belong to an InfoProvider". Does somebody know where the problem could be?

Many thanks in advance.

Adelina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On which infoporvider is the query built?

When do you get the message, while checking the query for errors or while running it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I built the query on the multi-povider.

I get this message if I execute the query in the query designer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have never built an input ready query on such a multiprovider but let me try.

Have you restricted this "sales" keyfigure by the characteristic 'infoprovider'? What value did you specify?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I restricted the keyfigure by the standard infocube. At first I restricted the keyfigure by the multi-provider but then I get no data and the message is the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its Not possible to change figures from actual cube. You can change figures which are stored in real-time cube only. I am assuming you have built the simple aggregation level on a real-time cube, please restrict the KF using that and mark it as ready for input and let me know what happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've got the same message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

were you able to restrict the KF using the aggregation level? On which infoprovider have you created this aggregation level? Is it planning enabled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created aggregation level on transactional cube and restrict the key figure on this aggregation level. If I restrict key figure on the transactional cube, I get the same message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am having the same issue.

Do you got it solved???? could you share your thoughts.

Thanks

pk boobal