cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REM(Pull list)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working REM pull list.So i want to stage the material with respect to planned order in the MF60 transaction i will enter the planned order then it has to display the missing component with respect to planned.

So over all requirement is stage the material against planned order no with respect to header material

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

If u access pull list using planned order, missing part list will be shown for the "BOM components" , if there is no enough stock of Bom components in production storage loaction.

Are u looking for same or else please come with example

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No In the pull list when in enter the Header material it will display the all missing child item That header material having 10 planned order so i want to pull the material with respect to planned order no with respect to header material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since u want to stage against Particular Planned order, do the following settings.

Global setting -> deselect "Include all requirements" under missing part cal tab,

Now access the planning table with Planned order No , system will show missing part list against planned order only.

regards

pradeep

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

In transaction CO24 you can get the list of missed parts for the planned order.

thanks and regards

SAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want pull the material or stage the material this will not work in CO24.

I got solution

Thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos