cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We need to translate reports, cubes etc to 5 or 6 languages.

We have followed the How to... translate BI objects and the guides on help.sap.com, but we are having some problems. In SE63 when we click on the load objects button we keep getting: No objects selected.

Any input and/or a step by step guide for dummies to translate objects will be appreciated very much.

Kind regards

Steffen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206112
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I usually have to translate only for one language. I usually go for opening the object in the other language and translating there.

If u have only few objects like that maybe u should consider this approach.

Tomer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

I've followed the same document as you, and i've the same message " No objects selected". But when i deactivate Language Settings then i can Load the work list and begin the translation.

This solution is handy when we want to translate few objects. But when we want to translate a lot of objects we may use proposal pools and automatic distribution.

So i'd like to know if you have tested the proposal pools, 'cause i can't find the documentation related the this tool.

Best regards,

Amina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amina

Sorry no, we haven't tested the proposal pools yet and we haven't figured out

how we can solve our problems 🐵

Kind regards

Steffen

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi I know it's been a while, but I was curious about your BI Object Translations. We have a lot to translate so the process seems really tedious. Did Pools do anything for you?