cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In trading process I have Material X which I will insert in sales order and Material Y which will my internal number for X material.Now when i create sales order for X material I want that requirement for Y MATERIAL should be generated automatically instead of X.How to do it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Please goto VB11 select the key combination as Material Entered.

in the screen enter the material to be replace in ur case X then enter the material with which u want to replace in ur case Y.

Put proposed reason such as outdated etc .

save ur condition record .

Now go and again create ur sales order and put material X . System will automatically replce X with Y and do availability check for Y and give Availablt to Promise ATP date as well.

Hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

See scinario is

X is my material which is known to customer and with which I have to update my RG1 register.

Y is my purchased part with which i have to update my RG23.

Now when i will substitute Material X by Y in sales order all process for sales will be for Y mATERIAL not for X.

And if i substitute Y by X then how requirement will be generated for Y as then all logistic process will be for X NOT FOR Y,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

All the planning here after will be done for Material which is there after substitution.

If u want to do planning and all logistic activities for 1 st material then why u r substituting with 2 nd one .

Any Reason please inform so that we can give accurate answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

Problem is with register updation as i have to update RG23 and RG1,If there is only one material.which i cn't do in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think its possible in standatrd SAP

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with Material Determination

FOR Further details Refer the link

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/55f71f545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm">Material Determination</a>

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use material determination.

IMG --> SD --> Basic funtions --> Materail Determination -->

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

By material dermination when i insert material y in sales order x will be substitute. its ok,but when sales person as he dn't know about Y will insert X,then all logistic process will be for X,not for Y,Then how planning comes to requirement for material Y.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with Customer material info record... VD51... but for all the customer, material combination Y will be same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can implement the Transaction code authorisation for Sales representative or Users to avoid this problem, Take the help of Basis consultant for this.

Regards'

Reward if helps.

Manoj