Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Met issue when creating transformation for transaction data in BI7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your help in fixing below issue:

I try to load transaction data from PSA to infocube, now i am create the transformation, the structure of the infocube is follow the 'step-by-step' electronic book, it contains files: customer id, sale rep id, material id, price, quantity and revenue.

For the currency type of price and revenue, I choose fixed currency USD. So no additional filed for these two fields added to the structure.

But when i try to create the transformation, the error message occured:

<u><i><b>For the filed of price:</b></i></u>

Rule 5 (target field: ZZ_PRC): Field /BIC/ZZ_PRC must be assigned to an InfoObject

Message no. RSTRAN526

Diagnosis

No InfoObject is assigned to field /BIC/ZZ_PRC. This is mandatory if you want to use the corresponding rule type.

System Response

The rule is invalid.

Procedure

Assign an InfoObject to the field.

Rule (target field: ZZ_PRC): No source unit assigned

<u><i><b>For the field of revenue:</b></i></u>

Rule 7 (target field: ZZ_REV, group: Standard Group): InfoObject properties ZZ_REV

Message no. RSTRAN525

Diagnosis

The properties of the InfoObject selected, ZZ_REV, do not match the properties of the available source field.

System Response

Check that you have chosen the correct InfoObject.

Procedure

If necessary, choose a different InfoObject.

Rule (target field: ZZ_REV): No source unit assigned

Actually, the source fileds have been assigned to corresponding infoobject.

Cound anyone tell me how to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eileen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I kept fixed unit in key figure and make sure that in the transformation -->rule details -->make it as currency-->NO CONVERSION. It worked for me.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same error, how did you fixed this issue? It would be helpful if you could let us know.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the rule type - Direct Assignment ...even if it persists just right click - Rule Details - Select the source fields delete them and add them again there itself using the add function and Check to see if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this issue fixed for you?

Am getting same issue for Quantity.

Source is Qty with fixed unit EA in Datasource.

Target is cube.

Transformation is not getting activated saying No assigned info object!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls verify whether Unit field is blank in Rule Details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The unit field for quantity in source doesn't assigned to the target field.

Should I map it with target field 'quantity' as the source field 'quantity'?

Thanks.

Eileen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you map Quantity Unit should map itself as well ..do that and just redo the assignment after deleting as it always worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I am sorry that I can't clearly catch your meaning.

Could you please give me some steps?

For price and revenue filed, it is direct assignment, and I deleted the assignment first and add it later in 'rule detail' screen as you suggested, but when I click the 'check' button, error message box popup which says the source doesn't assigned to the target.

Thanks.

Eileen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this - do the mapping drag n drop - Now check for errors - If same error persists - > Right Click Rule Details - > Check if it is set to Direct Assignment and source unit is assigned - > Delete the source fields & Add them using Add ( a window should show up which will select u the source fields ) - Select and Okay- Again do a check - Repeat it ( I knw this sounds crazy but it worked for me ).

Just redo...