cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM SP2 Console and client reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where can i obtain MDM SP2 Console and MDM SP2 Reference guide?

I can't see them in SAP Marketplace -> /instguides.

And how can i see or edit key mappings in Client, i use SP2 and there this feature is freezen?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

glenleslie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

see /instguides alias on SAPNet to get the guides.

In the Client (>=SP02: now called Data Manager), Right mouse click on a record and select EDIT KEY MAPPINGS. Your repository has to have Agencies (>=SP02: now called Client Systems) defined for this to be active.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitry,

I did not quite understand what you meant by 'this feature frozen in SP2'. But here are some tips:

In the Client, a right click on the record shows 'edit key mappings' (at the very bottom of the list) that lets you edit the key mapping for the record. The table should be set to key mappable 'YES' in the console to be able to assign keys in the client. Further, you need to assign the display fields for the tables in the console. The display fields constitute the key.

If data is imported through the import manager, and the console setting are complete, keys are automatically assigned.

Finally, if all setting are correct in the console, and yet the key mapping is not editable, toggle with the 'key mapping' setting in the console. I had this particular issue recently.

Good luck!