Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCR -Queue Status "SYSFAIL"

former_member928177
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

While doing CCR i am getting the error with queue status as "SYSFAIL" in inbound queues of APO, When displyed the same saying " Enter Purchase Group" When displayed data from LUW in binary code shows material as semifinished material is it right?

I am unable to find out the material for which it shows this error, This error apperaed first time.

Please help me out How can i trace this error.

Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What says the application log (SLG1)

You can look there by the "TID of First LUW" entry and search by "External ID" field in SLG1.

Usually from there you can get order number, material number, plant and some other useful data. Does it bring more light?

btw. "Enter Purch. Group" error usually is seen in the inbound queue, when the purchasing group of the material master is not maintained. See SNP2 tab of the material master - it should be filled.

br,

Mikhail

former_member928177
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Gone through the status able to resolve two three errors but, now in SYSFAIL error it shows message "Order is scheduled on resource which does not exist", I have cheaked in R/3 and APO both places it is there, though also it is not going what should i tackle this error.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the resource in APO assigned to the model/version?