Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

relation mbew with T030 table

Hi experts,

i want to get the value from t030 table the field name is KONTS - - G/L Account Number. the logic is as follows i am selecting

SELECT matnr bwkey bklas

FROM mbew

INTO TABLE it_mbew

FOR ALL ENTRIES IN it_mara

WHERE matnr = it_mara-matnr

AND bwkey = p_bwkey.

but the problem is when i need to get the KONTS - - G/L Account Number.from t030 table the only the common field is BKLAS in mbew and t030 table is the any possibility to have link to below fields

KTOPL

KTOSL

BWMOD

KOMOK

bklas are the key fields in t030 table but i have only bklas get the glaccount number, could any body telme the other table which joins mbew and t030 table .....i need to finish this report immediately....

will be rewarded full points....

regards

sreenivas

Tags:
Former Member
replied

The other fields don't process of the Material "There is not a single Account per Material"

<b>What you can join</b>

<i>KTOPL</i> come from <i>T001</i>, society, Part can have different account number in different society. Look for society code in <i>T001K</i> where <i>bwkey</i> field will give <i>bukrs</i> and also <i>bwmod</i> fields

<b>What you cannot join</b>

<i>KTOSL</i> is the operation ("Transaction key"), try '<i>BSX</i>' to get the account for stock valorization (there are other accounts used in material accounting, look at customization <b>OBYC</b> transaction)

Regards

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question