Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Objects(UDO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working in a project where I want to make a form for Route entry--

eg-- Mumbai to Goa, Kolkata to Digha etc. like Business Partner Entry form.

Then I need to have a list of routes in another form where a field for Route entry is, like BP list in Purchase Order form .

Is it possible?

How?

Will I have to create a form for list of routes?

Need any UDO?

Rgds

Subrata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

It is possible. you can try to use UI/DI API if you want it like BP form or UDO like user table you just want to record it in a table and link to a field where the field is UDF that is created for example in marketing document. You must create UDF and user define table.

Here is the definition from SDK help file :

Create user tables according to the type of your object, Master Data or Document.

If required, create also child user tables that must match the object type as follows:

For Master Data type object choose Master Data Lines.

For Document type object choose Document Lines.

Register your object using the Registration wizard.

Optional - To extend your object functionality, develop a business logic implementation (DLL) and then link it your UDO using the Registration wizard.

Optional - If you would like to link a customized user form to your object (other than the default form available through the Registration wizard) use the UI API to create a user form.

let me know if you need further detail info

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

Now, I can get the list of values(ChooseFromList ) of a UDF.

But,when I press TAB ,it opens a list but when I click on, it doesn't pick any value.

Even it's not showing the NEW Button like other ChooseFromList(BP or Item) window.

Need Help.

Rgds

Subrata

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you explain where you have created UDF and whether you have created a user defined table ? in marketing document or not ?

When you create UD table, what is the object type and what about the UD field type ?

As a comparision, I created UDF in marketing doc named route. I created routetab to record route code and name. The table has no object type. I link the UDF to the table. So, in marketing document, I can drill down the UDF (in title position) to see the list of route, using this method, I just can assign one route per one sales order or delivery. is this what your need ?

Rgds,