cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing DO Cancellation Posting Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a DO posted on October 30, 2007 but when I reverse it (VL09) I put the date as November 30, 2007. Is there any way to correct this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot..

The accounting document would be incorrect, the COPA report would be incorrect..

the material is not available anymore as when I cancel it on November 30,2007 then the material will be available after that date because the stock is only 1 left

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to first reverse the subsequent document generated, like reversal of Invoice,PGI and then do the reversal of DO.This will solve your accounting problems also.

Reward if helps

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

After reversal you can either do PGI or delete the DO (VL02N).

You can do PGI with date (actual GI date) as 30.10.2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I mean I set the reverse date to November 30,2007, which was wrong, should be October 30,2007.

Any way to correct this?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dwi

In normal circumstances, when doing VL09, you have to enter just the shipping point and delivery reference. This being the case, I am at a loss to understand your comments "I put the date as November 30, 2007".

We can change the date in VL09. Once you enter the shipping point and delivery document in the first screen in the next screen, you can see a field "<b>RvrsDate</b>". Press your mouse here and select "<b>Define Date</b>" on top. Now you can change the date.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi