cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change posting date at CO27 picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need your input. The system has set current day as the posting date at CO27. During the monthly closing process, user needs to change the posting date to

the previous period for processing the overdue goods movement transaction. However, at CO27, I can't find any way to change posting date of goods issue before posting. Any advice? Is it only possible to be done at transaction codes,MB1A or MIGO?

Thanks.

Regards,

Nancy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nancy,

Posting Date can be manually changed in the intial screen of MB1A transaction or MIGO. But system would allow you to post only in an Open period.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Nancy,

Please suggest me the activity you want to carry out because once you close some period, systeme only allows posting in current and previous month. Though you can open the period with the help of FICO consultant, but the process will be too lengthy. So be specific about the scenario, we are here to serve you

cheers!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At CO27 picking, the picking list can be generated and the goods issue to production order can also be posted here. My question is how to change posting date at this functionality. It's no question that the new posting date will be in the open period. However, I can't find the way to change posting date at CO27. I know this can be done at MB1A or MIGO for changing psoting date. Just need to confirm if it's possible to change posting date at CO27. If yes, how? Thanks.

Regards,

Nancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nancy,

I looked into CO27 but there was no way i can change the posting date. But as you mentioed you can utilize the MB1A or MIGO for this.

Nt able to help you in this.

Regards

Vineet