cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/CCR messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand the transaction code /SAPAPO/CCR is used for comparison and reconciliation of transaction data. Can somebody give me some insight for the kind of messages we get in this transaction when executed? I appreciate if anybody could provide examples as well.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CCR could typically give you the following kinds of messages

- Order exists in APO but not in R/3 --> eg. planned order released from APO to R/3 gets stuck in an outbound queue

- Order exists in R/3 but is missing in APO --> eg. due to integration model failing an order is not passed on to APO resulting in this error. can also happen due to missing master data in APO

- Differences in order in R/3 and APO --> eg. Planned order sent from APO to R/3 is recreated in R/3 with parameters in that system which may not exactly correspond with one in APO.

CCR errors could arise due to inconsistency in integration model, missing master data or some transient condition of queues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the reply. That's the answer I need. But I thought CCR is only for transaction data. "CCR errors could arise due to inconsistency in integration model, missing <u>master data</u> or some transient condition of queues."

Please let me know if CCR is only relevant for transaction data or for both master and transaction data. If it is only for transaction data, how do we check the master data consistency between ECC and APO? Any such transaction like CCR? I guess OM17 helps... but not sure.

Thanks.

Answers (0)