Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SPK-40

Hi

The issue I have is as follows: I've two plants X & Y, material M is maintianed in both plants but the demand is only in X but the supply is from plant Y. I use special procurement key 40 (stock tfr U) in plant X with proc type F(external) and in plant Y the material M is also F. Now, when I run MRP, a plnd order is created in plant X and release order in plant Y for the same negative qty. Additionally, another plnd order is created in plant Y for the same positive qty.

The business process is that the planned order in X is converted to a PO, and plant Y procures that material for this PO to be delivered directly to plant X.

The system proposal in first paragraph does not meet the business requirement. What is that I'm doing incorrectly and what are the suggestions to meet the business requirement.

This is critical, please help.

thanks

BE

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

We have the same scenario.The system is correct.

The planned order in Plant Y has to be converted to Pur.Req and pur.order(to the vendor) and procure the material 'M' than transfer the material through the same intercompany pur.order ( do the goods movement 643)

Thnaks,

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question