cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Driven in Payroll Schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In time schema we have several options to include date driven (like CURMO, CURDY). Please share the options for including date driven in Payroll Schema.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

pls come up with ur requirement...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee, Manu

Thank you for your time in assisting me. May be I did not provide enough info regarding my issue. Here it is:

For ex: let's say over time is being calculated in Time Schema using a rule ZTRO. Organization decided a different way of calculating over time which should be effective from 10/01/07. Then in Time, we have an option of implementing date driven using the opertions CURMO, CURDY And CURYR. So that if it is before 10/01/2007 system process according to ZTRO. If the date is later then system will process according to ZTR1.

If want to implement the same date driven concept in Payroll Schema how can I accomplish the task? Since payroll wont provide CUR** operations.

I think DAYPR in TC00 will only initialize/check the day processing. I don't think it will provide date driven functionality.

I hope I made my issue clear. Please correct me if my assumptions or sayings or wrong. And please advise me the options of including date driven functionality in payroll rules.

Thanks

Message was edited by:

SAP_HR

0 Kudos

Hi,

Then I will maintain a Variable in V_T511K with TWO Date

1/1/2000 10/01/07 Value = 1

11/01/2007 31/12/99 Value = 0

Then use

D NUM=KZPT01NUM?0 To process the Logic

Hope this can help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAi..

Ok now i got u..

In time u have operations called cur**...

In Payroll most of them will be handled by tables..

say for ex.. as per ur example. & Lee's example.. u will delemit the date of that entry and create a new entry from the required date.....This is applicable to all the tables....

or

with the help of a custom function u can do the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee, Manu:

Thank you very much for clarifying my issue. Its really very helpful to be. I do not know why it did not strike to my mind!!!!

Hey I am not seeing "helpful" or "correct" aganist messages to reward points. Could you please tell me how to reward point

Message was edited by:

SAP_HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Surprisingly I could able to see the radio buttons today so I have awarded points for your help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you can use the payperiod and year to write a date driven rule in payroll.

in your case it is 10/1/07, so if your payroll frequency is semi monthly, use payperiod 19 and year 2007

use NUM=YCURYY and NUM=YCURPP etc..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in

Payroll: with day processing of time data (schema TC00):

Reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, But I am looking for date driven with in Payroll Schema / rules. TC00 belongs to time part, and most of the payroll schemas wont use TC00.

Thanks

Message was edited by:

SAP_HR

0 Kudos

Hi,

If I don't misundestood your problem, shetty had already provided you the answer. The Payroll communicated with time by TC00 Through function DAYPR.

Regards,