cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME299 Error in commitments check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating a SC, we got the below error in the Backend application errors.

' SC 1000000222 (P.Req. 4000000011): ME299 Error in commitments check '.

Could some one help us to solve this issue!! Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Antony.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Increase the budget for the Internal order.The error will be solved.

Regards,

Ryan

Edited by: Ryan S on Jun 26, 2008 4:28 PM

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The issue is not related to the internal order (at least I don't think so). The error occurs when the shopping cart is getting transferred over to the backend. The commitment is generated on the backend when the purchase req is created. This is not happening since the transfer cannot take place. If I do the exact same entry on the SAP side, everything is fine (no errors). But, for some reason, the splits on the shopping cart is causing the error to occur.

Budgets are set at the cost center level between operating and non-operating expenses. I checked the available funds and everything looked OK. But, I believe what is happening is that when the shopping cart comes across, the splits are getting rounded causing the amounts to be dramatically different. In the shopping cart world, the user can specify two decimal places. In SAP, it is only one. I asked this question before on how to make them the same.

Monique

Former Member
0 Kudos

This one is a bckend error - Normally if u use an internal order in the SC and when the budget of this order exceeds in the R/3 system...this error appears.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could some one answer for this..?

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you ever get this resolved? I am encountering the same issue. It only appears to happen when the line item is split multiple ways and the amount could be very close to the available amount. It looks like SAP is trying to convert the amount and I'm not sure why.

Monique Stephens

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM SC does not post a committment in the FI backend which is possible to set up for ECC PR.

at what point of time you are getting this error?

you have follow-on PR or PO?

mostly this message is coming from yr FI budget at backend.

if the figures are not as per yr expectations then you need to take look at GL account.

i.e. whether the GL account derived in SC is correct one for the FI budget or not

BR

Dinesh