cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can anybody help me in knowing how to use the Scoring Methods - C, D,E,F of Vendor Evaluation? They are neither mentioned as automatic nor as manual.

Also, can we use semi-automatic for anything which we maintain an info record? Please try to clarify.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scoring methods C (Determination from Quality rating of Service) & D (Determination from timeliness rating of service) are used for determining scores from Service Entry Sheet. They are semi-automatic. You enter the score of Vendor's service for quality & timeliness in the tab Vendor Evaln. in the Service Entry Sheet. The score for Service is then calculated from all such ratings of the Service Entry Sheets.

If you maintain scoring method 1 (Semiautomatic determination from material vendor evaluation) for a subcriteria, then you can maintain manual score for the particular material supplied by vendor in the Info Record. To maintain this Go to Transaction ME12 (Change Info Record) then go to Extras --> Vendor Evaluation & maintain your score over performance of the vendor for supply of the particular material. System will then calculate the score of the subcriteria from all the info records, where the score has been maintained.

Hope this clears your query.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your query is resolved, pl. assign appropriate marks to the answer given.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you let me know about scoring methods E and F as well as much detail as you explained for C and D!!!

I mean where we use and how we use, the necessary settings etc

Regards,

Sravan