cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Posting of GR for Subcontracting PO Through MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am posting 101 through MB01 for Subcontracting PO The system is creating three line items in Material Document( 101, <b>543 & 545</b> ) which is correct.

But if i am doing the same through MIGO it is posting three line items as (101, <b>543 & 543</b>) - Which is wrong.

I am using SAP R/3 4.7.

Please let me know if there is any OSS note to fix this.

Thanks a ton in advance.

-Nirupam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't belive it....543 is showing Credit indicator and 545 is showing debit indicator. Which is perfect. So, when we receive a subcontracting PO, if at all there is any byproduct that is going to be received, it has to be either debit or credit (only one way) whether we receive from MB01 or MIGO. If you see 545 in MB01 that means, you are receiving by-products along with ....However, in MIGo you are showing only 543 (consumption of components).....Are you missing any by-products comingup in mIGO? Is the PO the same you are using in both MB01 and mIGO....very minimal differences in terms of functionality we may encouner between these two transactions but I strongly doubt about posting two different movements types for exactly the same data....I am not doubting you; just curious to work on such problem. Please cross verify again and let me know.

Regards