cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP client issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a strange situation. I installed Solution manger to generate key for XI installtion. After Solution manager installtion, i have installed Xi with another DB, but with central SLD.

Now, when i can access SAP clients 000 and 001

What are these two for. For XI configuration which i have to use.

Pleas suggest,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Afi,

Thanks.. But i can see 000,001 and 066 used. Can you please tell me the procedure how to cpoy a client for XI.

Thanks in advance for ur help,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check here the default client for XI

1. In the left frame choose Server → Services → Configuration Adapter

2. In the tab Display Configuration (right frame) choose Switch between view and edit mode to activate the edit mode.

3. Choose cluster_data → server → cfg → services → Propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service

4. Choose Show the detail of the selected node

5. The parameter ume.r3.connection.master.client must be set to your SAP Exchange Infrastructure client. Adapt the value if necessary.

regards

ajai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for default client for xi check this

1. In the left frame choose Server → Services → Configuration Adapter

2. In the tab Display Configuration (right frame) choose Switch between view and edit mode to activate the edit mode.

3. Choose cluster_data → server → cfg → services → Propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service

4. Choose Show the detail of the selected node

5. The parameter ume.r3.connection.master.client must be set to your SAP Exchange Infrastructure client. Adapt the value if necessary.

regards

ajai

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yea,

You can use it. But it not recomended. since its dev,, its ok..

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Afi,

Thank you. Actually i am not creating copy client. Since it is my development purpose, i want to use XI on 001 itself.

Hope it is fine.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Sari... wanted to know how to create client. Other info is diff...

Thanks,

Srinivasa, what's the status? do you still need help?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

To copy a client,

go to scc4>> click change >>> you'll new tab of New Entries>>> click new Entries>>>

in the client tab, enter whatever you want such as 500, 700, anything... and save it.

once you have created, then log on new client with user name sap* and password would be pass

then go to sccl chose sap_all. etc... and copy. Thatz it.

oh yea remember, do the copy of 000. source client will be 000 and target would your new one.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You usualy copy the 000 to any othe number such as 100 or anything 3 numbers. for time being, u can use 001. but it is not recomended..

Thanks,