cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous access for a webdynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear portal gurus,

I created a webdynpro application and i want that application with anonymous link how can acheive it

I m using nw2004s sp11

i given the authentication as anonymous and permission i added anonymous group but still it is asking me uid and password

Plz help me

Thanks and Regards,

sathya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Enterprise Portal provides two forms of anonymous logon:

u00B7 Anonymous logon with named anonymous users (default configuration)

This form of anonymous logon uses ‘named’ anonymous users, which are users that exist either in the user data store or as service users. These users are automatically assigned to the group Anonymous Users. You can assign roles containing anonymous content to the users individually or to the group Anonymous Users.

u00B7 Simple anonymous logon

With this form of anonymous logon there is no physical user in the data store, so, for example, you cannot assign a role containing anonymous content to an anonymous user. As there is no user, a logon ticket is not issued.

If you use simple anonymous logon, there is no current user. This means that personalization functions such as modifying the user’s profile are not available.

For anonymous logon the following properties in sapum.properties are relevant:

ume.logon.anonymous_user.mode: 1 = Anonymous logon with named anonymous users is used.

0 = Simple anonymous logon is used (Default value).

ume.login.guest_user.uniqueids:Comma-separated list of user IDs.The default value is anonymous. (Only required if ume.logon.anonymous_user.mode=1.Defines which users are thenamed anonymous users.These users automaticallybelong to the default groupAnonymous Users.The administrator has tocreate these anonymoususers in the user data store)

ume.login.guest_user.defaultid(Optional) :<no_value> = The first user in the list for ume.login.guest_user.uniqueidsis used. <User ID> (Defines which anonymoususer is used for anonymouslogon if the parameterj_user in the portal URL isempty.)

Steps to Enable Simple Anonymous Logon:

1. Start the Config Tool, for example, D:\usr\sap\J2E\JC01\j2ee\configtool\configtool.bat.

2. Choose Yes to confirm the Connection Settings dialog.

3. Go to cluster-data u00E0 Global server configuration u00E0 services u00E0 com.sap.security.core.ume.service

4. Modify the Key ume.login.anonymous_user.mode to 0.

5. Choose Set and Save buttons.

6. Exit Config Tool.

7. Restart the AS for Java.

8. Access the portal in anonymous mode by entering the following URL, for example: http://pald00151769a:50100/irj/portal/anonymous

Note: You might not see portal content correctly until finishing the following section.

Assign anonymous content to anonymous users :

1. Open an iView in the iView Editor

2. Choose Advanced in the Property Category drop list menu.

3. Choose anonymous in the Authentication Scheme.

4. Repeat steps 1-3 for all objects released to the anonymous user.

Hope this helps u

Regards

Krishna.