Cost Distribution in Cost Assignment
1. We are in SRM5.0 SP007 Classic Scenario
2. User creates a shopping cart line with cost distribtion in Percentage
3. The cost distribution is 50%,50%
4. For some reason the user deletes the first 50% ( i.e S.No.1)
5. Only one cost distribution is left i.e 100 % but the S.No. is still 2 instead of of 1
Second Example, When I have 5 lines in cost assignment distribution,
1,2,3,4,5 and then I delete 1, then I expect the serial numbers to
change automatically to 1,2,3,4 and NOT 2,3,4,5.
This behaviour is not allowing creation of PO in backend.
Is this an expected behaviour in SAP?
Please suggest a suitable solution.