Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid URL

Sunitkroy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting the following error message while trying to run my application :

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.InvalidUrlRuntimeException: Invalid URL=../../../resources/ibm.com/ibmtpmtradepromotionui/Components/com.ibm.ibmtpm.tradepromotion.ManageTPComp/<

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.url.AbstractURLGenerator.checkURL(AbstractURLGenerator.java:658)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.url.AbstractURLGenerator.applyWSRPTemplate(AbstractURLGenerator.java:1184)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.url.AbstractURLGenerator.computeWebResourceURL(AbstractURLGenerator.java:1039)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.url.AbstractURLGenerator.getWebResourceURLInternal(AbstractURLGenerator.java:237)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.url.core.URLGeneratorInternal.getWebResourceURLInternal(URLGeneratorInternal.java:333)

... 126 more

regards

sunit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This exception is thrown by the runtime if there is some UI element, e.g. a LinkToURL with an invalid URL. In your case there seems to be an invalid character "<" at the end of the URL.

Armin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I too got this erorr.

As had seen in some other thread- this was caused when I didn't mention the image property correctly. Say you have an image defined as "green.gif" and you put only "green". then this type of exception is found coming.

Regards,

Arun.

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunit,

When do you get this exception? When you call any window or any specific external page? If it is in the window call, just check the window name.

Regards,

Sridhar

Sunitkroy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

I am getting the error while I run my webdynpro application(right click on the app name and select run).

thanks

sunit