cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta load fail

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a daily delta load from R3 system to bw and last two days it is failing.

fist day I got the message says 'S:RD:145 RSC2_QOUT_CONFIRM_DATA

Errors in source system'. and to day also it failed, and giving the errors says 'Delta request REQU_47NL55DI7EYSVSR1R531HVT3H is incorrect in the

monitor. A repeat needs to be requested. Data target ZCOPA_1 still includes delta request REQU_47NL55DI7EYSVSR1R531HVT3H. ....

What I have to do? please help me

'.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Mat,

This is a PERFORMANCE related ISSUE with all the CO -Extractors.

As a part of sanity check -

1) Make sure that indexes 1 and 4 delivered by SAP on the database for the table COEP are active in the form delivered in the standard system. In the standard system, index 4 is not delivered as active and must be manually activated by the customer when using the CO Delta DataSources (see documentation on the InfoSource in the BW content).

2. Make sure that indexes defined by the customer do not interfere with the selection. The customer is responsible for these indices. Analysis and elimination of performance problems caused by these indexes is subject to a fee.

3. When you use the Oracle Cost-Based Optimizers:

Check whether current and precise statistics exist for tables COEP and COBK. It may be possible to solve the problem by refreshing the statistics.

Hope this helps.......

Regards,

Rajesh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mat,

Find Request : REQU_47NL55DI7EYSVSR1R531HVT3H form data target ZCOPA_1 reconstuction tab and make it RED. and repeate delta again.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Repeate the delta again means, I have to restart the process chain or do I have to do any thing else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mat,

No need to repeate process chain. Just goto failed infopackage and schedule, then system propts you for "repeate delta" , say yes.

Once you finished with that load, come to process chain and repeate next process(process one next to this perticular chain).

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I went to the info package try to start it again, and not able to do that, it is says ' The last delta update was incorrect ! Therefore, no new delta update is possible.' sorry I am not sure what to do?