cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split valuation - valuation type for Batch Management material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm using SAP version 4.6C, I made some configuration and I'm having the following problem.

I have one material managed with batches and used for different products with various prices. Because I use moving average price and the variation of prices for this materials are big, I made the configuration for split valuation (OMWC, X automatic valuation (only for batch)).

The first valuation type was created when I created the first goods receipt...but for the second goods receipt..the system no longer creates a new valuation type (although in OMWC I set the indicator for the automatic creation of a valuation record for each batch).

I need your help. Thanks. (I don't know if is a MM problem or a PP problem..)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were the batch numbers different? New valuation record will be created only if the batch number is different.

This is the only thing I can think of. It would be helpful if you can provide more details - like the steps followed in the first case (where a valuation record was created) and in the second case (where it was not created).

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman!

I read more about my problem and I made more tests.

The problems are:

->for goods receipt for special stock E, the system uses the valuation record from MBEW insted of EBEW (for the first good receipt in EBEW is no valuation record)

->when I want to create the vendor invoice (MIGO, for the purchase order, special stock E) the system issues the error message M3 354 "Valuation & & not maintained for material &".

I read notes 587129, 609412.

For special stock E I have a valuation record in EBEW. But I can't see the valuation type from this record in MR21..

Any suggestion?

Thanks.