cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC adapter is not shown in communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

at present i am using PI and in the communication channel list (adapters types) no idoc adapter is displayed ,can anyone help me to solve this problem.

and also when i create any scenario related to idoc those messages where not displayed in communication channel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use IDX5 to monitor messages passed through IDOC adapter.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

U r checking for an IDoc channels in Communication channel monitoring.IDoc adapter is reside in ABAP stack.So that u cant see the Idoc communication channels from monitoring of CC's. If Idoc messages is at sender side no need of CC.

If you want to view the source and target messages of Idoc's u can see those from SXMB_MONI.Choose u r processed message,Dbl click,For Idoc as sender u can view the message from payloads of Inbound message,For Idos as Receiver u can view the message from Payloads of Request message Mapping.

Hope it will helps..

Cheers

Veera

>>>Reward points,if it is needful

Former Member
0 Kudos

wats d scenario?/

Is idoc at sending side? if yes then since idoc sits on abap stack so it doesnt require adapter to communicate wth IS,

IDoc adapter resides on the ABAP engine and the Idoc is sent directly to the Integration Engine of XI from the R3 system and so , no sender idoc adapter and no sender agreement for the idoc adapter

Regards

Pratibha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Idoc do not reside in the Java stack(because it is in ABAP stack) so u cannot see it in the RWB..

Thanks

Farooq.