cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLD: Constant growing in repetitive area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do someone know if there is a way to create a field on the layout repetitive area with numbers constantly growing by 1? I mean I need to show '1' in line 1, '2' in line 2 etc.

I know there is formula LineNum() but unfortunately it's not working for us, because we need to provide line numbers for batch report and serial number report with the line numbers they are coming in the report, but by the system for serials there are the line numbers they are appearing in the delivery note and for batches this field shows constant '1' always. For example in delivery we have items:

1 Item1 serial managed

2 Item2 batch managed

3 Item3 batch managed

4 Item4 serial managed

These will appear in serial report as:

1 Item1serial managed

4 Item4 serial managed

In the batch report:

1 Item2 batch managed

1 Item3 batch managed

But we need:

1 Item1serial managed

2 Item4 serial managed

and:

1 Item2 batch managed

2 Item3 batch managed

Thank you in advance!

Message was edited by:

Marc Riar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Before the Business One forum there was a very elegant solution for this a year or 2 back on the SDK forum and I remember copying it. Unfortunately I don't have it anymore. So it is possible.

Regards

Daan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have similar situation or problem like you. It is serial and or batch number system report that I would like to recreate but I see there is no possibility to develop it. I suggest the customer to create the report using crystal report for more easy and details in development.

Rgds,