SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI311 issued when release an SD billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all gurus,

The system issues the error message FI311 ('No commitment item entered in item & & &').

So I have created the derivation rule between sales organization (have only one sales organization) with fund center and commitment item (not relevant budget commitment item) , there still be shows this errors.

I also checked the SAP notes but there is only old release version but now i use ECC6 release version 600

anybody can give an advice?

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

which release you have? do you have ISU and FICA with FM? if yes i can help you

Salvator

PSM-FM Consultant in ECC 6.O

0 Kudos

No ISU and FICA, any ideas more for this problem?

0 Kudos

Hi there.

yes, this issue is with ISU and FICA integrated with FM.

i am trying to create a SD Sales order and i am unable to save the sales order because of this error mesage.

your inputs are highly appreciated to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

your sales commitment item has to be 30/2 and not budget relevant

create a budget and posting adress. You don't need necessarely a budget as there no AVC

You have to create a derivation rule which derives the commitment item from the materaial master.

It will works after you have done this.

regards

Salvator

PSM-FM Consultant

Suisse

0 Kudos

I have created the derivation rules between material master and commitment item but the errors still occurs. For SD side, need to activate field commitment item and fund center or not?

Thank you very much for your answer

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello JSG

Please see also this note as I think it can also be helpful:

572729 Avoid Field Status Required for FM objects in online order

Kind regards,

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JSG,

Please give me your derivation rule details and i will tell you if it is ok or not.

Mar says that you have to deactivate FM on sales order but you will have the same problem in sd billing after.

Best regards

Salvator

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Salvador and JSG,

After re-reading this thread, I do not find in which point I said anything about deactivation of FM. Do you refer to this thread?

I only pointed this note:

527279:

According to it, there is this option:

Set the field status to optional to permit the user to enter the FM

objects and still benefit from the possibility to automatically

derive the FM objects from a CO object

I hope this helps

Kind regards,

Mar

0 Kudos

Dear NDUWAYEZU SALVATOR,

This is the derivation rule that i had set

Sales organization > Fund center , Commitment Item

Dear Mar,

I have checked the note that you mentioned, this means that for SD side, they have to configure to activate field fund center and commitment item, Am i right?

Now when i display the billing doc, there's only cost object of profit center. no commitment item and fund center field. But for MM, they activated commitment item and fund center field. Is it necessary to activate these fields in SD?

Thank you all for your reply.

0 Kudos

Dear Mar,

Now i can solve this problem. I forgot to maintain Field Status for Assigning FM Account Assignments for SD order item. After configuring it, no errors.

Thank you very much for your help.

JSG consultant

0 Kudos

Dear JSG consultant

I have the same problem, can you explain to me, how did you solve it.

Regards.

Rsantna

former_member1006152
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You may try by creating a new Commitment Item of type 90 / 1 . Make this commitment item statistical. ( This is not relevant fo0r Budget)

Derive this Commitrment Item from the Sales Organization.

Regards

Dharmveer