Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM AT THE TIME OF GOODS RECEIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear cons

I am facing problem in migo.the system gives the message that

'Update control of movement type is incorrect (entry 101 _ X Q B _ V)'

pl. tell me the menupath & what I have to enter in the field.pl. solve this .

Thanks

nirupama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirupama,

While doing MIGO check the tab where in item level next to movement type whether there is any special stock indicator is there or not.

If it is there means remove it. If you are goods receipt with respect to any special stock like Consignment, Project stock , RTP based on the Purchase order.

If you want to check goto OMJJ transaction there select the movement type and there you will find a Update control/mvt type in dialog structure check for your mvt type. You will know the reason for that.

rgds

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

while posting the GR for 101 mvt type u need to update control as for 101 a lot of parameters need to be considers .so just look at the path given below and do the necessary control updations for ur GR.

spro-mm-inventorymgmt-movement types-copy change mvt type-check the mvt type box-give 101.

Regards

Reddy

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are trying to post a GR in mvt type 101 .Please see the box special stock near the movement type field(next to movement type box).There may be an entry with value Q or V .Remove the same and use only 101 .Than try to post the document.

Dhruba

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto OMJJ and see whether the movement type is allowed or not for this transaction, if not do the changes.

njoy

Ashish

**reward if useful