cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I created Delivery and Did the Billing. After that I cancelled the Billing document Using the T.Code VF11. and I reverse the delivery Using the T.Code VL09.

Now when Iam trying to do the delivery with reference the sales order the system is showing the error like "No delivery relavent items in order 000008445,Order type OR.

gurus plz give me the solution.

regards,

vas.v.s..

Message was edited by:

v.s.vas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vas,

1)If you have created Packing in your delivery documents you need to cancel that also unless you do it it will not allow you to create a new delivery docuument.

2) After cancelling the billing document go to the delivery document check for any packing if the same exists then you need to cancel the same and then you can reverse your delivery document.

Reward Points if this helps...

Regards

Atul Keshav

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Reverse PGI in VL09...(If billing doc is there cansel it in VF11)

Then delete delivery VL02N..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Reverse in VL09 means only reverse of PGI.... So the deliveryis already there.... So you just need to PGI again....

Otherwise cancel the delivery document and again create the delivery document...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Cancel the delivery document first and then carry out the delivery with ref to sales order.

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First I cancelled the Invoice using the T.Code VF11.<b> While saving it shown as Invoice cancelled(automatic posting not possible).</b>

is it a error causeing the problem?

regards

vas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After VL09

goto VL02N and delete the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is showing an error " it cant be deleted".

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vas

Check in document flow by going to <b>VF02</b>, give the billing document number and press "<b>Cntrl + F1</b>".

If you have cancelled the billing document correctly, the Processing status would say "<b>cancelled</b>". If you have not cancelled, it would say "<b>Completed</b>".

Also go to <b>VOFA</b>, select your billing type and ensure that you have assigned "<b>S1</b>" in "<b>Cancell billing type" field</b>.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In ur previous posting u said that u cancel docuemnt is not posing to accounts.

Please whether cancel billing docuemnt type(S1) has got posting block in tcode:VOFA----> if yes try to the billing document created with s1 manually

then try with VL09 & VL02n

Regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how to create s1 manually? generally iam using with vf11 for cncellation of the invoice. plz tell me.

regards,

vas.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vas

Have you not assigned "<b>S1</b>" for your billing type?? If not, assign it and then try.

I think, it may not be possible to assign "<b>S1</b>" manually in VF11.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vas

Once you execute <b>VL09</b>, again you have to go to <b>VL02N</b>, enter the delivery document number and press "Enter".

Now select "Outbound Delivery" and below "Delete". Retry now.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U have reversed only PGI using VL09, u have not cancelled delivery

goto vl02n----> delete teh document ---> noe try to create the delivery docu

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried to delete the delivery document. But system showing "it can not be deleted".

regards

vas