cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split valuation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Will split valuation of the material also address the below points. I have 2 valuation types with me as "X" & "Y" with the same material code.

1. I need the split valuation type either "X" or "Y" to be printed on my Purchase order.

2. Report/list of consumption of "X" & "Y" materials separately on the balance sheet.

3. Separate storage and stock identification in SAP for the split valuation types "X" & "Y".

4. Report the list of materials with split valuation type either "X" or "Y" seperately.

Are the above requirements possible.If so how? Pl guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>1. I need the split valuation type either "X" or "Y" to be printed on my Purchase order.this field will be available if the material is active for split valuation </b>

<i>Valuation type can be updated in the Delivery tab of the item level in a PO this can be picked up for PO print</i>

<b>2.Report/list of consumption of "X" & "Y" materials separately on the balance sheet</b>

<i>Is possible if you use different valuation Class - mapped to different GL a/c in the OBYC Settings</i>

3<b>.Separate storage and stock identification in SAP for the split valuation types "X" & "Y"</b>

<i>It can be maintained at diff storage locations, You can also check MB5B for some ideas.</i>

<b>4. Report the list of materials with split valuation type either "X" or "Y" seperately</b>

<i>MM60 gives the details</i>

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Possible ,You will have to modify your PO Pront program accordingly

2) Report and list of consumption as per valuation type available in STD.SAP reports may be some financial reports you amy need to modify to suit your reqmt.

3)You will have to identify these storage locations yourself physically in system stock will be shown seperately as per valuation type

4)All reports are available in std.SAP as per split valuation

check transaction SAP1 or any SAP menu reports

Hope its clear to you

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Split Valuation is not Captured in the PO, but only while doing Goods Receipt. For all the requirements of Yours to be met it would be advisible to use different part nos rather than going for split valuation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone else who can help me out and provide a solution to this?

I need the requirements as mentioned in the 4 points. IF not all 4 atleast whatever is possible.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Follow this link.You will get all the information you need.

http://www.sap123.com/showthread.php?t=31&goto=nextoldest

Regards

Pranaya

...........Useful to be rewarded...........