cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru

How can i creat Delivery Group for BOM. because i was creat BOM and if delivery doc after PGI. Main item stock as reduce but,not sub item stock as reduce.

how can i solve this issue..... comment pls

regards

mohammedrenu@yahoo.co.in

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First understand the importance of the delivery group. The system uses delivery groups to check the availability of items that should be delivered together. The delivery date of the latest schedule line in the delivery group is taken as the general date for the whole group.

Check this at the Item category control settings - BOM/Config Tab - u will find Delivery Group. Read those options.

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain the problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you need to assign a delivery group for the BOM....

If so In VA01/VA02... go to <b>shipping</b> tab in the <b>overview screen</b>.. there you have a field<b> Delivery group</b> next to material number... Assign the same numbers say 001 for all materials you need to deliver in group....

Reward if helpfull

Muthupandiyan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

I am sorry I am not able to understand what assistance you need.

Do you mean to say that after doing PGI, stock has reduced for header item but for component it has not reduced??

If so, go to <b>CS03</b>, enter the header material and execute and see what has been maintained in "<b>Item Category</b>". Normally this should be "<b>L</b>" for stockable items.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi