GETTING AN ERROR WITH STANDARD TABLE
I am working for the module CS (Customer Service)
In <b>Development</b> for standard database table ILOA there is a field named TPLNR (Functional Location) , for this filed if i provide a value <b>W*</b> it will provide the output of Functional Locations starting with letter <b>W</b>
and found its working fine.
But when it is transported to Quality we found an error for <b>W</b> even if we provide a <b></b> it is showing an Error message of <b>Functional location * does not exist</b> but client need this requirement....also i have checked the <b>dataelement and domain</b> part every thing is same.....
please let me know where it is going wrong