cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job cancelled if parallally schedule Realignment Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am scheduling the standard realignment program parallally in my custom program. it is only completing the realignment process for some 13 records and rest 28 records are not getting realigned..... while seeing the jobs only 1 job gets completed and other failed..... following are the job logs :

Job started

Step 001 started (program /SAPAPO/TS_REALIGN_COPY, variant &0000000000037, user ID XYZ

SQL: 01.11.2007 09:08:47 MQHCDB

ALTER TABLE "/BIC/FZDP_POS1" MONITORIN

SQL-END: 01.11.2007 09:08:47 00:00:00

ABAP/4 processor: MESSAGE_TYPE_X

Job cancelled

Job started

Step 001 started (program /SAPAPO/TS_REALIGN_COPY, variant &0000000000042, user ID XYZ)

SQL: 01.11.2007 09:08:48 XYZ

ALTER TABLE "/BIC/FZDP_POS1" MONITORIN

SQL-END: 01.11.2007 09:08:48 00:00:00

No liveCache anchor found

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

Can you please figure out what can be the problem for the same....

Please let me know if some more details are required !!!

Thanks - Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

I'm not sure about the first error log but I hope the second error is due to the time series.So try to execute the report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC. If still gives an error then use report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for the inputs..... i figured out the problem.... I was scheduling the job inside the loop.... so it was trying to update the same key figures in live cache again and again..... i submitted the job outside the loop and it completed the realignment successfully for all the stepss...

Regards - Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Am realigning around 10,000 steps but would like to complete it in very short time, but based on recent past experience, it takes around 12 days. The system takes approximately around 12 seconds per CVC realignment. When I look into the SM50 during the realignment job execution, it is consuming only 1 Background process. May be becasue of this it is taking more time.

Could you let me know how to schedule parallely? Or is there a way to define parallel processing profile? But I don't see an option for defining Parallel processing profile for Realignment in Customizing unlike say for batch processing, prop calculation etc. Help will be greatly rewarded. Thanks.

Regards

Bharani

Answers (0)