Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

long text coming in small font

Hi All,

It is regarding the item long text(Item Material purchase order text) font size in PO(Purchase order).

When print preview is displayed using me23n for the PO then long text for the item is coming in small font. In the form, statement "INCLUDE........." is displaying the long text. What happens is long text is coming in small font, I want this to appear in a normal font lets say 10.00 PT.

There is one behaviour that I notice about the font size, In PO when we see the long text in the sap script editor(under PO itself using double click on the text window) there the format option comes as ""(format column tag) due to which font is coming in small but when "" is changed or replace by "/" then font comes in regular or in desired font. Why when it is "*", text comes in smaller font.

Could any one of you let me know how can we control the font size of "INCLUDE....."(standard text or long text) statements, without changing anything in PO itself for the item or header text.

One more thing I can not even use the paragraph format for the "INCLUDE...." statements as this is a command and for command we use "/:", so no paragraph format can be given there.

Kindly let me now the way out for this.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question