cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc-Tunneling --> No Receiver Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i am trying to do the IDoc-Tunneling scenario from Michal.

Well everything looks fine so far except that i get following error:

+<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>-Q01CLNT010</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>0000010007-,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.DELFOR.DELFOR01</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Es konnte keine Empfängervereinbarung für den Sender -Q01CLNT010 zum Empfänger 0000010007-,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.DELFOR.DELFOR01 gefunden werden</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>+

Well i have Receiver Agreement that looks like:

Sender Service: Q01CLNT010

Receiver Service: EDI

Interface: DELFOR.DELFOR02

Namespace: urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

CC: IDOC_RECEIVER_EDI

In this Receiver-CC i also activated

- Apply Control Record Values

- Take sender from payload

However, i have no clue what is wrong.

Can somebody help? br Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

go to sxi monitor and check the sender system and sender interface and receiver system and receiver interface.

Then see the objects: agreements, determinations - if they are created for the right sending sending system & interface (including namespaces!).

Are they?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens

(6) Error Category - CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND

The problem is in Technical routing.

Check whether the receiver determination and interface determination objects are active in change lists tab. If they are not active, activate the objects.

check the if the receiver determination and interface determination objects are referenced to the same namespace or not. Sender and receiver interface objects should always refer to the same Namespace.

Please refer the follwoing blog for details

<b>/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

Thanks

AbhishekMahajan

*****Please reward points if helpful*********

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i guess i will do all object again. But i guess it depends on this:

Empfänger 0000010007 which means receiver 10007 is not known. Because the receiver should be business system EDI i do have to do the Header mapping?!

I just read about, no idea if this will work.

br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jens, are u working on B2B scenario using Parties?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

No actually not. It is scenario from an EDI-Subsystem to XI to R/3. The Edi System can send native IDocs which already works.

Funny thing is when we send IDocs to EDI from DEV it works fine, but when we send IDocs from Q its giving this error.

br Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, is this 0000100... a business system name? or business service's?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, sorry for not explaining this.

1000... is the <RCVPRN>0000010007</RCVPRN> in IDoc-Header. This XI is reading and cannot use it because receiver should be "EDI".

Well i know i could reach this in MessageMapping but because of IDoc-Tunneling i thought i don't need it?!

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you have a business system or business service called EDI which should be a receiver of this message?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

business system...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm...

I think if you try header mapping in receiver agreement and set as receiver system EDI, it should work.. Did you try it?

And you say, on DEV it works but on QA not?

Compare please receiver agreement from the both systems.. Isn't there header mapping in dev and not in QA?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Check your Receiver Determination once. And re-activate the scenario.

Alos refresh the cache by sxi_cache once.

Regards,

Sarvesh