cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Capacity by Shift

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I defined intervals and shifts at resource capacity head.

For example :

Monday : 08:00 ~ 15:00

Tuesday : 10:00 ~ 16:00

But when i use CM01 the check the available capacity of the resource, it still show the standard available capacity , not consider the intervals and shifts setting at all.

Please help thanks !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Denny,

To see the capacity requirements in CM01, you have to do lead time scheduling.

Please also check , shift interval valid period in capacity overview.

regards

pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi denny

i think you have to specify the include shift break and interval in schduelling parameter, kindly specify in the schedulling parameter for your order type

Scheduling Parameters

The scheduling parameters are defined in Customizing per order type, plant and production scheduler (from the material master) (Customizing for Shop Floor Control, by choosing Operations ® Scheduling ® Define Scheduling Parameters). In what follows the parameters are described that affect the scheduling of a production order. Further control parameters are described in the course of this section.

Scheduling Allowing for Breaks

With the Scheduling with breaks indicator, you can define that the exact timing of a break is taken into account. It is then impossible for a calculated date to fall at the time of a break. For scheduling with breaks to occur, an active version of the available capacity must have been entered in the work center.

regards

thyagarajan