cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In which order are these modules called?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I need to make a change in a field in the purchase order creation for extended classic scenario in the backend R/3. I cannot overwrite this field by any standard SRM field, so therefore I am trying to change the BAdI/BAPI in R/3.

In which order are the following modules called in R/3:

BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI

BAPI_PO_CREATE1

BAPI_PO_SAVE

I would think that the order is like this:

BAPI_PO_CREATE1

BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI

BAPI_PO_SAVE

However, within the BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI there are also two methods; one before BAPI and one after. If I make some changes in the AFTER_BAPI method, could this then still be overwritten by the BAPI_PO_SAVE?

Thanks for info. I am really seeing a lot of issues in regards to these tax jurisdiction codes, which I still would believe is standard!

DM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Short Text

Change Incoming Purchase Orders

Use

With BAdI BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI, you can modify purchase orders that are transferred to your Logistics backend as part of the extended classic scenario and the direct material scenario. You can change this data as necessary

-

>

this should be called before BAPI_PO_CREATE1

-

>

not able to find BAPI_PO_SAVE , but another BAPI_PO_CHANGE.

in both cases BADI is called before

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes..The BADI is called before both the BAPI's in R/3...So you can modify the data in the BADi and then the PO will be created with the required data.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm... I think I have tried everything possible, without any luck.

How would you make sure, that the R/3 field MEPO1317-TXJCD is filled with the value from the tax jurisdiction code in the address in SRM? I have tried making changes in the BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI both before and after the BAPI calls, but nothing is working. The tax jurisdiction code is passed on from SRM to R/3 in the address details fine, but still the tax jur code in the Invoice tab of R/3 is not equal to the code in the address. So which BAdI should be used?