Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to transfer the stock from plant to another plant (what movement type)

Dear All Experts,

How to transfer the stock from plant to another plant ?

What movement type will be used ?

What is the movememt type of 291 ? What used of it ?

Please help.

Thank you very much.



Former Member
Former Member replied

hi ,

Mvt 291 - Goods issue for any arbitrary account assignment

With this movement type, all account assignment fields are ready for input. You can assign the movement to any arbitrary account assignment object.

The goods can only be withdrawn from unrestricted-use stock.

Possible special stock indicators:

E, K, P, Q

MB11 Goods Movement

MB1A Goods Withdrawal

MB21 Create Reservation

MB26 Picking list


MF41 Reverse Backflush (With ALV)


MF45 Reprocessing Components: Rep.Manuf.

MF46 Collective Reprocessing, Backflush

MF47 Open Reprocessing Records / Pr.Line


MFBF Backflushing In Repetitive Mfg

MIGO Goods movement

SE38 ABAP Editor

VL02N Change Outbound Delivery



0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question