cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone trend analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls advise the step how to get the Milestone trend analysis in Earned value analysis for WBS element and activity.

After assigning the milestone to WBS and activity, iam ticking Trend and earned value indicator and executing the project and iam also giving diff dates in Milestone basic date and acivity confirmation on diff date.

But iam unable to get the curve in T Code CNMT like project is delaying/going as per the schedule.

Pls also advsie any config changes to be made.

Regards

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create project version for obtaining milestone trend analysis from your opearative project. In project version configuration it should be considered for milestone trend analysis.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rakesh.

I have created Project version of opeartive project and in SPRO also done the settings which suposed to make. but still i am not getting .

It would be great help If u could send any screen shot how to get the details.

Pls advise.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Raju

u can perform milestone trend analysis using CNMT or CJ2B. The method which u r trying is one type. The project versions which u created should hold the dates of the milestones for the different times in the system which again the TrendAnalysis indicator should have been set for the project versions.

Check the versions.

send me the screen shots to solve ur problem

ENJOY SAP PS

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks..

I will send u the screenshot to ur Intelli ID . Before that i will talk to u today or tmrw

Regards

Narayan Raju