cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[URGENT]: legacy asset master upload including values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having trouble uploading asset master including values. Has anyone done this before. PLease help me out.

I have tried to use lsmw standard batch input method, but after assigning everything when i do the last but one step Create Batch Input Session, i get an error asset class not found. IT has read and converted data properly but still i get this error. here is the log.

• Termination of processing ***

Cause:

Asset class not set or invalid.

Key of data record which caused termination:

Client = 110 ,

Company Code = 900 ,

Asset class = 10405 ,

Old main number = / ,

Old subnumber = / ,

Transaction = AS91 ,

Record type = A .

Or else there is some other problem. I dont have time left. Can some one help me understand this. And what sort of source structure in this i have to create do i need two int. tables one for BALTD and BALTB.

If possible can someone please suggest me steps as to how this upload can be done easily ... I have tried using BAPI also but then there it gives an error enter capitalization date, though i have given that. Please help me out ... very very urgent Client is on my head ....

Help will be very much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to prepare the upload file with one record, and then select "process/foreground" in batch processing, you should able to see what cause the error.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the error posted above is with one record only, the thing is i ma getting the error at creating batch session one step before last one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

I got the same problem and unable to figure out the solution yet. Could you please help me out if you have found the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jyotsna,

instead using a std batch-input program, try a recording for AS91, tht should solve your problem.