Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic identification of contracts in sales order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured quantity contracts as a automatic determination during Sales Order creation .When i try to create sales order using va01, after i enter Sold-to Party and Material then i hit enter ,system pops up with a dialog box with list of all the contracts existing with that Sold-to Party and Material combination.

Can someone suggest me , is this pop -up window is a User Exit? If so . can you pls let me know .

I went to program SAPMV45A , which has many includes and try to check the include MV45AFZZ , but could not find out the one which i want for Pop up window.

Thanks in advance

Points are fully rewarded

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is a standard sap configuration..Then it may not be a user exit..

After entering the sold -to party ...Then press /H in the command button..

Then start debugging..You might the call.

OR

after the popup is displayed..Press F1 on any one of the field..In that help..press technical info button...Then check the program and screen number..

Go to SE51 with the program and screen number.Then press the where-used list button to get the calling place..

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

yes this is a standard configuration . I have checked as told , but this has so many programs and i am functional dont understand much. Can you help me in finding that user exit or program.

Thanks in advance