cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre requisite for XI certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have been working on webMethods , and recently i did complete my SAP XI course. i am planning to attend for the SAP XI Developer consultant certification. is this a mandatory to have the SAP XI project experience to attend for the certification...? Please let me know

Thanks

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this to know all info abt certication /people/community.user/blog/2006/11/03/a-beginners-guide-to-xi-certification-details

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OSS id can be arranged in two cases:

- You are SAP Certified.

Or

- Your company is SAP customer/partner etc and company create OSS id for you.

You can request your SAP Admin in company to create OSS id for you. Creating OSS id required SAP installation number and your email id with company domain name.

For certification it is important that your CV is endorsed by your PM, you must have two year of SAP experience and 1 year experience in SAPXI (for XI certification).

following documents required for TechEd:

- Your CV

- Endorsement letter from Company

- No Objection Certificate from company (if you are going as individual)

Regards,

kish

<b>reward points if found useful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI Project experience is a mandatory clause if you want to sit for certification xam directly.

Other way out is to take up the XI course at SAP Academy then you can take up the certification xam.

Last and way out is to be fully paid registration participant at any of the TECHED.

http://www.sapteched.com/india/

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>