cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDES installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I m trying to install the IDES system on windows 2003 with all the required pre-requisites .

While in the isntallation phase at the step no. 24 of 28 (start instance) I m getting the following error:

-

n error occurred while processing service SAP ERP 2005 Support Release 2 > SAP Systems > Oracle > Central System > Central System Installation. You may now

press Retry to repeat the current step.

press the View Log button to get more information about the error.

stop the task and continue with it later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERP/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS.

-

The log file is as follows :

ERROR 2007-10-31 16:01:26

CJS-30149 ABAP processes of instance IDS/DVEBMGS00 [ABAP: UNKNOWN] did not start after 10:00 minutes. Giving up.

ERROR 2007-10-31 16:01:26

FCO-00011 The step start with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Start|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|start was executed with status ERROR .

Please guide me as my installation is on hold.

As do not have the files such as dev_w0 to help you

Eagerly waiting for the positive response at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the following when its terminated.This proces worked when my installation terminated in 18th phase that is ABAP_IMPORT

Stop the all oracle services.all r automatic mode.

Restart the system

Login through <sidadm>

Goto command promt and type sqlplus "/as sysdba"

sql> startup

exit

c:----

>lsnrctl

lsnrctl>status

exit

now u start the installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had checked with the option mentioned but still facing the same problem.

Please guide me so that i can proceed.

Eagerly waiting for the positive response.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

I see that you posted the same question in 2 different forums.

Please use only 1 forum!

I answered you at

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please check whether SAP serivce has been registered? try to start the service manually and look for logs if any? check for R3trans -x output.

cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

thanks for the reply.As I had checked all the services related to SAP is in started condition and also please let me know where should i check the R3trans -x output as its Windows im not aware where should i go for the output of this.

As this is still an installation error so where should i check.Please also let me know which services should be started , so if not started i will start the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit