cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update control of movement type incorrect (entry 101 X X _ B _ P)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had configured my item category for drop shipment, but now the requirement is that I need to do a GR for the same. When I try to do GR i get the following error.

"Update control of movement type incorrect (entry 101 X X _ B _ P)

Message no. M7 226

Diagnosis

The system could not find entry 101 X X _ B _ P in any of the movement type control tables.

Can someone pl guide what needs to be done?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Try this way -

SPRO >Materials Management>Inventory Management and Physical Inventory>Movement Types>Copy, Change Movement Types

When you get into this config area, select movement type 101 (From and To)

Then on the left side, select Update control / WM movement types

on the right side of the screen, you will see update control/wmmovement types

The error you received is due to a missing entry in this table.

The missing entry is not given by standard SAP. You can neither make a new entry from this configuration. The alternative is to update a new entry from SM30 transaction, enter V_156SC_VC and hit maintain.

Here you can make new entries. Using new entries, copy

101 _ B _ P with the rest of entries.

It will work. This is the crux of MM. Let me know if you still need help. I am confident that your issue will be resolved with this. If it helped, please reward the points.

Regards

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Gopala,

I am having the same issue. I tried SM30 and copy 101 B P entries, but, the system prompted me to enter a new movement type. So, I entered 111. The entry I copied in my system has the following config and indicators selected.

101 check boxes for 'Value, Quanty updates' Special stock indicator 'E/Q', Mvt B, Rec X, Cns P

I tried MIGO again with a new PO created, but the system still prompts the same error. Please let me know if I am misinterpreting your suggestion.

-thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to check to OMJJ, enter the mov type --> Update control path.check for the movement combination.