Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV's standard export to excel not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am having a hard time looking for the answer why the export to excel button in my alv is not working. I used 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' FM for my ALV. Once I click the export to excel button. it changes the display to excel but the records are not shown (excel workbook empty). Can anyone help me regarding my problem? thanks in advance.. your help will be really appreciated. Thank you!

Regards,

Michael Nacionales

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Michael,

Please change the security of Marco in excel of your OS. Mark the checkbox 'Trust access to visual basic project'.

Regards.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your SAP version. have you searched OSS for the same. As this is standard functionality you will definately find some solution to this in OSS.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

I am using SAP R/3. How can I find the OSS?

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Which version of SAP R/3?

You can find this in System->Status

You can search OSS notes at https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/notes

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

hi Atishm

under sap sytem data

component version: SAP ERP Central Component 5.0

I cant open the site you gave.. I dont have a user id for that

Thanks!

Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

You are on SAP ECC 5.0

And ask your basis to help you with the user ID for that site and tell them this issue they may be able to help you on this.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hi Atish,

Thanks for the help... I will try that out.. I will update you what will happen with this issue. thanks again!

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Michael,

Please change the security of Marco in excel of your OS. Mark the checkbox 'Trust access to visual basic project'.

Regards.

0 Kudos

hi Up,

it is now working.. I just followed your instruction. thanks for your help! cheers!

Regards,

Mike