Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use enhacement M61X0001 for MD01

0 Kudos

I want to use the enhancement M61X0001 for MRP controller wise planning for the transaction MD01.

i create a proyect in cmod an activate this.

I have written the example code in both the includes (ZXM61U02,ZXM61U01) of 2 EXIT_SAPLM61C_001 & EXIT_SAPMM61X_001.After activating the enhancement through the project the desired effect is not showing.

If I put breakpoint in the coding of the includes of FMs program doesn't stop at the breakpoint.

the sap help, explain that i can use this enhacement =S

Any suggestion !!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure you are using write enhancement for your requirement. I think you should check if the exit you are using suitable to your requirement or not?

Regards,

Atish

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure you are using write enhancement for your requirement. I think you should check if the exit you are using suitable to your requirement or not?

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hi Latish,

Yes, i sure because in the sap help said that we can use that enhancement, also in the md01 in the program associated with this i found the sentence

call customer-function...

and when i click that sentence this go through the code of the function EXIT_SAPMM61X_001

for this reason i don't understand what are happing ??

0 Kudos

What you can do is instead of putting break-point in the exit put it in the standard code before the call of exit (few statements before) and see if the control comes there or not.

Regards,

Atish