cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on Detail Scheduling Planning board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing one issue on DS planning board. For fixed orders, when I look at the Resource chart on DS planning borad I see a different end date when I see the Product chart of the same order. Could anybody please tell why would it happen ? Its appearing this way for number of orders. For eg if I see order 12345 on DS planning board Resource chart I see end date 11/03 but the same order shows end date as 11/05 when I see Product chart on DS board. Could anybody please help ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is it in the Product view and in the Product planning table

this is where you set the application time zone.

• time zone of the application. If you go to Settings>> time zone the you will be able to set the time zone - Local/UTC/timezone

but its possible that the product chart is getting this data from elsewhere

you need to ensure the PB time one is in sync with the location time zone of the resource and also check if the time zone of the planning version (/sapapo/mvm) s set to local time zone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anybody tell me any other possible causes ? I checked the time zones and look like everything is set to local. But still it is happening. The order end date for fixed orders on resource chart is way shorter than the end date on product chart for same order. I am not able to find a cause. Kindly help.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for GR/GI time which is added at the end of the order - this consumption you will not see on the production resource but rather on the handling resource.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please give me little more detail as how to verify this GR/GI time on production order. Also how can I validate if the time has been taken from handling resource time ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Drill down into the order to see the operations/activities. You will see an activity for GR or GI and the resource listed. If you do not see this then there is no GR/GI and this is not the cause of your problem. If you do see this activity then add the resource that the GR/GI is occuring on into your selection so it will be visible in the resource chart.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your input. You are right. There were some sub operations which were consuming the extra time by a different resource. This answered my question. Thank you.

Answers (0)